As a side project, and a means of keeping his practical building knowledge current, Peter Beggs undertakes private residential development projects. Following are the details of his current building project, on track for completion in Spring, 2015.
FOR SALE SOON… Immaculate new home in the Upper Blue Mountains township of Leura, NSW.
Meticulously crafted inside and out, this brand new, split level home features:
- Custom built kitchen complete with stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, quality cooking range with downdraught range-hood.
- 2 perfectly appointed bathrooms (main and ensuite) with double vanities, stone bench tops and above counter basins, “Geberit” back-to-wall toilet suites with concealed cisterns, frameless shower screens, floor shower grates, Dorf tapware and an elaborate island bath in the main bathroom
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and television/internet connections
- 1 additional medium-sized bedroom (ideal as a nursery, study or office)
- An impressive combination of 2.7m high ceilings with decorative cornicing, panelled timber doors, wide skirtings and architraves, and solid timber floors throughout
- Central heating and built-in slow combustion heater/fireplace, with full insulation (walls, ceilings, roof and floor) to assist with climate control
- Blackbutt verandah and stairs with period style handrail and trims – designed to complement the local surrounds
- Full landscaping and fencing, as well as a paved driveway, generously-sized single garage (4 metres wide), off street parking and a 55m2 storage shed
- Just a 10 minute leisurely stroll to the Leura village shops
On track for completion in late Spring, 2015. Offers over $830,000.